Saturday, May 24, 2008

first page of my blog

I just created my blog today and I don't have much to blog about except that I'm a little miffed that I couldn't find a decent blog name. Allthingsblogworthy was not my first pick. I wanted something easier to type. When my first picks weren't available I just started typing all kinds of random names in there trying to find one available. When I typed in allthingsblogworthy it didn't even tell me it was available, it just assigned it. I wonder if that's what happened to all the other names I tried? I wonder if someone was like "crap! I need a blog name and all the good ones are taken! Let me try this...." and suddenly they're stuck with a blog name they didn't want.

oh well... i suppose allthingsblogworthy is good enough. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue but it'll be hard to misspell. At least I don't have any '4's that could be "four" or 'for' or something like that or misspellings like "pur" instead of "pure".

I'll stop ranting, maybe tomorrow I'll post some real content.

No comments: